9/02/2004

J.L.O

My last full day here in Minnesota. I remembered my conversation with Julia on the way down from Crown yesterday. We talked of life and friends and of God and love, and we talked of all the things in between. The more I talk with and learn about Julia, the more I grow to love her. She has become such a wonderful friend to me, and one who's proved to be a person to look to when times get rough. I know she will pray for me when I need prayer, and her support for her friends is an attribute that is hard to find in most people. I think that makes Julia one of my dearest friends.


This is Julia. Posted by Hello

I just thought I'd write that down before I forget. I look forward to this day. Some of us will go and visit Jim and Michelle and have dinner with them tonight. Julia will try to make it down from Crown after classes as well.

No comments: